Monday, April 7, 2014

Lovely Bear with Heart


Welcome!  As you may know one of my favorite themes for cards is Bears since I am a Bear Collector.  I have had this digital image from Beccy's Place in my files for a number of years.  I decided he would be great for the challenge at Digi Sketch which is to use Bears.   After printing, I colored him with Copics E 0000,25,35,50,R43,46,Y28 and fussy cut the image. I used the sketch shown to the left but gave it a turn before assembling the elements. The card base is GKD Brown CS matted with Kraft Paper from stash which was embossed with Darice Chevron EF.  I added a rectangle of pattern paper from Crate Paper DIY Shop Collection and then the Bear who has a lot of heart and love.  Finished with a die cut label from the Crate Paper collection. 
Challenges:
Digi Sketch Challenge:  Theme is bears. Sketch above is optional.
Beccy's Place April Challenge: Create a card or project using any Beccy's Place digital image. 

Wishing you a day full of love.  Have you hugged a teddy bear lately?
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Lin said...

So sweet, Theresa! The panel makes me think of a quilt, which is a great companion for your little bear!

Marylee Azzopardi said...

So cute =) Love the colours you used..Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck!
Marylee DT x

Beccy said...

I love how you've coloured this little guy Theresa, especially his lovely soft tummy. Great take on the sketch too. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy