Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Have I Been Missed?

Hello!  I have been away from blogging for a few days but have been busy.  I bought some new storage boxes at Joann's last week which led me to do some cleaning and reorganizing of some supplies.  Then I realized I had so many partially finished cards .....had a lot of fronts without card bases and card kits that I never assembled or card projects that I had started and never finished.  To clean up some clutter,  I decided to spend some time finishing and assembling these projects and send the finished cards to Operation Write Home.  I still have more to do.  I ended up with 55 cards to send including a few that I pulled from my box of completed cards.  I forgot to make a photo of the cards and now they are all in a box sealed and ready to mail.  I am now trying to do some projects to make a dent in all the scraps that I have.....I never, never throw anything away. 

Also, I have been cleaning closets and switching winter items for the spring and summer clothes.  Guess I am an organizing fool.  Also have been cleaning the garden beds taking advantage of a few days of warmer temperatures and no rain.  Shown below are the first of the daffodils blooming on 4-14-14.

 
This a card that I made yesterday using an EF that I had never used:
 
This is for a challenge April Showers at Charisma Cardz Challenge which is about to end.   I embossed a white card stock and sponged the raindrops with Memento Summer Sky ink and colored in the umbrella with Copics. The April flowers are a stamp from Repeat Impressions colored in Copics  RV23,29. Y000,YG 03,95.  The sentiment is from Creative Clear Stamps and stamped in Memento Rose Bud.  The EF is from Darice.
 
Challenges:
Charisma Catz Challenge: April Challenge
Cute Card Thursday: Theme is Splish Splash
The ABC Challenge: J is for Just as you like.  (Anything goes)

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hi, your card is gorgeous, love those raindrops, as are your daffodils. Funny how when that mood hits, you just keep finding new things to organize. I have been on that trek as well....spring fever I guess.
hugs.....

Shirley said...

My daffodils are done for this year! Yours are beautiful!! I love your card. I like how you did the embossed rain and your images are beautiful!! It could be framed!

PoppyKCrafts said...

Great creation, thank you or joining us at Charisma Cardz. Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeep Crafting DT Katie xx