Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Card with Mini Basket

Hello!  I am back again with some more Cameo projects.  This time I have made a small basket for candy with an Easter chick.  This was made with Silhouette files with papers from stash.  I improvised how the basket was assembled  by folding up the scallop edge of the base and taping to the side.   Since I had some scraps left, I created a quick card cutting the sentiment and a larger version of the chick and attached to the pattern paper and then to a card base of yellow cardstock.   I gave some interest to the silhouette  of a chick by coloring the beak and feet with orange Copic. 
Challenges:
Simon Says: Happy Easter and/or Sweet treats.
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Make a project featuring bunnies, chicks or eggs.
Papertake Weekly: Happy Easter

We have a light snow this morning and the temps are back in the 30's.
Whatever is Mother Nature thinking?
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

this is adorable, I love the chick!!!!

Wildfire said...

I like the basket. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)

Petya DT

Randi Pearl said...

Cute basket! Very adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges

-Randi