Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bouquet with Buttons and Bow



For this card I chose the 7 Gypsies  pattern paper  for the background and then used it for the inspiration to color the image of Tulip Bouquet by Repeat impressions.  I stamped the flowers on ivory CS with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics R00,20,22, B000,01, Y21, YG91,93,95.  I assembled my card following Repeat Impressions sketch #A214 using green CS for the card base and mats adding ribbons, bow, and pearl buttons with yellow twine.  Since I ended up hiding so much of the lovely designs in the pattern I cut 2 of the floral bouquets from the paper with a circle Nesties die and added with the sentiment. Love and Hugs was a portion of a Repeat Impressions sentiment that I stamped with Memento Olive Green ink and cut with an oval die.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Repeat Impressions Sketch #214 shown above
613 Avenue Create: Challenge is anything goes with the option of sights, sounds, smell, taste of spring.  My card has some of the sights of spring.
The Ribbon Girl Blog: April Challenge is Spring
Papertake Weekly: Spring Has Sprung
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Flower Power
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge:  The theme for Challenge #92 is Flowers or Buttons & Bows.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is such a lovely floral, Theresa! Perfect match for your designer paper.

Carol said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create challenge.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Crafty Kitten said...

Love the background paper and that image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our Flower Power challenge.
hugs
Dawn DT xx