Friday, April 25, 2014

A Bouquet for You

Hello! Hoping your day is going well.  Today I have a card made with a digi from Doodle Pantry Petite Bouquet for the challenge at Digi Sketch to use flowers and/or the sketch..  I used the colored image and cut with a Nesties circle die and matted on a SU Brilliant Blue circle. Using the blue as my card base, I added pattern paper from GCD Studios Special Delivery pad and attached the image.  I added glaze to the flowers to add some texture. The sentiment stamped in Memento Danube Blue ink is from Joanna Sheen Favorite Flowers and fussy cut.

Challenge link:
Digi Sketch Challenge: Go with the sketch below, floral theme or both. I did both.
Simon Says Challenge: Keep it clean and simple.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

Amazing card! The colors are stunning. Love the flowers. :) Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Alrik Gerlach said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

Shirley said...

I have noticed you do really wonderful layouts! This one certainly is. Your flowers are so vivid too! A very pretty card!