Saturday, March 29, 2014

Typing My Thanks

A few weeks ago,  I won the DIY Shop Collection by Crate Paper.  It is so easy to create cards using the great papers, diecuts, stickers and other embellies from this collection.  Today I have a card made with a die cut of a Vintage typewriter paired with letter stickers and pattern paper. Added a button with twine from my stash to finish. Cut a window from the pattern paper with a square Nestie and popped up the cut out in the center on an inset of ivory cs with pop up foam.
I used a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch for my layout.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge:
March challenge is Anything Goes
Simon Says: Anything Goes with Buttons
CAS(E) this Sketch: #70





I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Love your great card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Leigh Penner said...

Great card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your lovely creation - hope to see you again for the April challenge. x