Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Something Other Than a Card

 Good morning!  The project that I am sharing today is something other than a card.  I needed a spring look for my dining table to go with my "Cherry Blossom" dinnerware.  I decided to create something inexpensively with paper using the Cameo to cut a centerpiece to use in a Saki bottle.  I simply cut 2 Cherry Blossom branches from 2 12"x12" white card stock and colored with Copics E27 and R81 on both sides of the cut outs.   I arranged these in the Saki bottle ....paper was just the right weight to arrange easily.  Design from Silhouette Store is ID#53579 by Hero Arts.

See my table setting in the bottom photo. Ready for an Asian dinner.

I plan to get back to card making and blogging on a regular schedule now that we are back home from our stay in Florida.
 Still waiting for Spring to arrive.....more snow last night and only 14 degrees this morning.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Lin said...

Perfect, Theresa! Just what I need to see on this cold snowy morning!!