Sunday, March 30, 2014

Reds and Browns Challenge

Hello! Welcome to my blog. Join me for a cup of coffee.  My card today is made with a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and is for a color challenge using Brown and Red.  I used a coffee stamp as the focus on layered pattern papers with cutouts and a sticker sentiment.
Supplies:
Stamp: GKD Signs of Autumn
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: E31, R29,46
Papers: GKD Brown CS,  Crate Paper DIY Shop Collection Pattern Paper, Cut outs, and Sticker

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Colorfulee Yours-use reds and browns
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge : Anything Goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #242




I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! (even if I don't drink coffee! ;) )
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Heidi Stamps said...

Very nice! I like the patterned paper you used and the fun piece peeking out from your matting.

catdidit said...

Love it! Love the angled frame! Thanks for playing along in our Mod Squad challenge this week!

tilly said...

a lovely card, coffee always welcome, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Anna Jasiolek said...

You have made a very beautiful card and I really love the simplicity of that project.
Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and don't forget to come back on Friday for our new challenge.
Anna xxx