Monday, March 3, 2014

No Coloring Used in the Making of this Card

Welcome! The challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is to use a stamped image but no coloring. Less is More!  This was a bit difficult for me because I love coloring.  The card that I came up with was to stamp the Rose image from Flourishes "Flowers for Jan" on red cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and fussy cut the image.  If I were home, I would have used my Cameo for cutting. I layered the image on patterned paper from Webster's Pages that I edged with red ink. Added a red organdy ribbon and sentiment using the same stamp set and Memento Red Ink.  Attached to GKD Ivory cardstock base.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa


3 comments:

Patti P. said...

ooh, that image looks beautiful with your papers, a stunning design!
I bet you do miss your Cameo, lol, my favorite tool. Hope you guys are enjoying yourself.
hugs....

Olga said...

very very pretty!!!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the image stamped on colored cs! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Timeless Tuesday <=> Challenge!