Saturday, March 29, 2014

Birthday Rose


Welcome!  I am having so much fun playing and exploring with the Silhouette Cameo.  For this card, I used a Silhouette Print and Cut File design that I printed and then cut out all with the Cameo....yes, you print a file from the machine on your printer and then insert the image into the Cameo and it knows exactly where to trim if you follow the simple directions.  The image was a bit large (this could have been resized smaller) but I decided to use  it anyway on a white lattice cut out of glossy white CS with Cheery Lynn die and attached to a card base of pink CS.The ribbon was thread through punched holes on the image and tied into a bow before attaching.  I stamped the Hero Arts sentiment with SU Regal Rose ink on White CS and fussy cut and attached with pop up dots.

Challenges:
Joan's Touch:  This card fit all the requirements for her challenge #6 this week. Use lattice, Pink and White, Flowers and a Product ( Cheery Lynn Die) sold at Joan's Gardens.  Also bought the Pink CS at Joan's Gardens but not available now.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Terri Urban said...

Great card Theresa. I love the flower with the lattice backing.
I purchased a sillouette too and now I need to learn how to use it.
I did spend a little time learning in Florida, but not enough to know what I am doing. How did you learn?
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Touch for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the Silhouette cuts and the lattice background! I should spend some time learning to do more with my Cameo!