Friday, February 21, 2014

Sending Love and Birthday Wishes


Welcome!  Glad that you stopped by.  Enjoying the sunny days in Florida.  Trying to post our daily happenings at  Captiva Days with Al and Theresa but a few days behind. Today I have a card made with Meljens digi  Bunny Love.  I intended to make an Easter card but ended making a birthday card. I printed the image on white cs and colored with copics.  I added some pink metal heart brads and lot of mini pearls including the bunny's added necklace .  I cut the image and also a pink mat with Spellbinders Label 4 dies. Layered these and added  to a mat of embossed (Darice Flowers EF)  green Pattern Paper from Webster's Pages Park Drive pad and a white card base.  Finished with a scrap of fancy pink ribbon and a clear epoxy sentiment sticker from Cloud 9. The photo does not show ribbon as it really is.....it is actually nice and straight on the card. Distorted in photo and I'm too lazy to redo..
Challenges:
Meljens Design Team Challenge: Bling it Up....did that with pearls.
Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes and ribbon

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Céline said...

What an adorable card! Love it!
Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!
Céline DT-member

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very sweet, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy on offer

Denise Goeldner said...

Very pretty card, love the embossed background and colours of your image.Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Theresa this is one of my favourite Meljen's images and I love what you've created with it.

Such a sweet card to give or receive.

Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs. Good luck.

Lynn, GD Meljen's Designs

Carrie said...

Oh I just love this!!!! I love all the little pearls and the colors. Very pretty card!

Rae Ann said...

Love her pearl necklace! Such a great touch. That embossing folder is awesome! I hope I have that one...if not...I have to go find it! =)