Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ladies Day

Hello and welcome!  Today my card is created with Pattern Papers from Graphics 45 and a stamped sentiment from my favorite stamp maker Flourishes.  I used a sketch from Sketch  Saturday, a new challenge to me.  I used 3 different patterns to layer and cut the images of 4 vintage ladies from one of the panels on another paper.  The image is placed on a layer of printed script.  I inked some of the edges with Memento Rich Cocoa marker.  I cut some flowers from one design and shaped the flowers with my flower making tools to give some depth.  With embossing folders, I also dry embossed 2 of the layers - one the floral pattern and one a stripe.   Love the colors in my card.
Challenges:
Sketch Saturday: See on the left
Allsorts Challenge:  Ladies Day
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  Anything goes with Patterned Paper as base


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

brenda said...

A great card using the lovely G45 papers Theresa and just perfect for your theme this week.

Thanks so much for joining in our Ladies Day at Allsorts challenge.

I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here, it runs until 5th March.

B x

Olga said...

Gorgeous, you out did your self!

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Fabulous card, love the papers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge,
good luck and welcome again;-))m

Hazel said...

Love the image of the ladies. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x