Friday, February 21, 2014

Jug of Flowers for You


This card was made with a colored digital image Floral Jug from Doodle Pantry.  I changed the colors a bit using Copic Markers.  I changed the color of the jug to orchid and added shading and depth to the flowers.   I trimmed the image using a Nesties oval die  and layered it on a paper doily  found at a Dollar Store for 10cents a pack.  The doily was round but I cut it in half and made it oval shape.  This was placed on an orchid mat embossed with a Darice EF.  I used a MME's Pattern Paper check design from Quilting Bee pad as the layer between the white card base and the top layers.  I  just liked the look of these layers together and so did my DH whom I consulted in the making of this card.  The sentiment from Flourishes Taglines was stamped in Memento Gray Flannel ink.  Doodle Pantry Images makes making cards so fun and easy.  I was inspired by the color Orchid to make this design.
Challenges:
Doodle Pantry Blog Challenge: #43...use any digital image.
Whoopsie Daisy: Use 2 or more die cuts....used oval die and a die for sentiment.  Also used a die to curve my corners since I did not have a corner punch.




I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

Beautiful, love the layout and details!!!!

Jerusha Borden said...

Very pretty card! I love this image, it's very pretty indeed. Thanks so much for playing in the Doodle Pantry challenge!

L.Wilson said...

So pretty! The embossing and lattice backgrounds are a lovely backdrop and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 43!