Monday, February 17, 2014

A Pot Full of Love and Heart

Hello! Welcome.  It has been awhile since I have made cards and posted one.  Today I am sharing one that I made a several days ago but never posted.  I used Kraft card stock for the base card and added a layer of pattern paper (Forgot source) I stamped a pot of hearts with a stamp from Flourishes on a square of Kraft paper with Memento Rich Cocoa.  I colored the image with Copics, Red Pencils, red glitter glue, and red and pink stickles.  After rounding the corners with a corner punch, I attached the image and added red satin and organdy ribbon and a heart cutout covered with red glitter glue.  Hope some of the shiny elements show through on the photo. There are several valentine and heart challenges that I can enter this card.
Challenges:
Simon Says: Get Krafty
Papertake Weekly: Theme is With Heart
Shopping Our Stash: Use something shiny...I have shiny stickles and glitter glue and more on my card
Oldie But a Goodie: Theme is Valentine----used stamp and ribbon that is old as well as stickles and glitter
Sweet Stamps Challenge: Love

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Theresa - love your bouquet of hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

This is a great card! I always love images stamped on kraft card stock. The image is a great one and I love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!
Blessings,
Michelle

Carla S. said...

Beautiful pot of hearts, Theresa! Love the Kraft! Great design!

Monica Edwards said...

Gorgeous card very stunning thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps.com be sure to join in our next challenge it's Anything Goes!