Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Thank You Card

Welcome!  My card is for a sketch challenge and a few other ones too. I have again used scraps of cardstock including the white card base and followed the sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy. The Stamps are from Gina K Designs Buds and Vases (Flower) and Pressed Flowers (Thanks) some of my older sets.  Used a fairly new EF from Darice Flower Frenzy and Spellbinders Lacey Circle die. Inks used were Memento Dandelion and Versamark .  Used Wow EP in Sunshine Yellow....first time to use....forgot where I got it. Added  Glitter Domes and used Clear Star Pen on stamped flower for Shine. The size of the card is 3.5" x 5.5".....just happened to have in my scraps from another project.
Challenges:
Seems a Little Sketchy: Sketch on left
Stamp TV: STV14MON2-use shine on card
Crazy 4 Challenges: Make a skinny card 3.5" x 5.5"
Creative Card Crew: The challenge sketch is the same as SALS .  My first time to play here.




.I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

Love it, and you know me I love embossing!

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful! I love the embossed flower background! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

Carolyn Cochran said...

Love all the things that are going on in this card! Embossed card front is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a little Sketchy!
Carolyn DT

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is such a great embossing folder for a background! The touches of yellow are perfect.

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Creative Card Crew.
Denise

Margaret said...

Oh, I love that embossed background and the soft colors. Reminds me of Spring and with our cold weather, I need to be reminded that it will be here soon. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie DT