Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shaped Card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

 
This week's challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday is ushering in their new release. We are to "Get in Shape" by making a shaped card. I decided to make a Valentine card combining scalloped heart die cuts and Label 4 die cuts made with Spellbinders dies.  I stamped the white heart with an image from Flourishes  From the Heart Set using Memento Lady Bug ink.  I attached this to the red heart and then  to the card base of white CS cut with the Labels 4 Die. Using the same stamp set, I stamped a banner and sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with white EP. I fussy cut the banner and popped up with foam dots and added 2 red hearts leftover from another project.  Also added some sparkle with Clear star Pen.


 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa




5 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Oh Theresa.. it's beautiful! I love that your heart shape pops above the fold in your card - clever! Great Valentine inspiration. Thanks for playing along with our shaped card challenge this week at Flourishes!

TLady said...

I think Flourishes will have a RUN on this stamp set now, THANKS TO YOU!!! FABULOUS JOB!!!!!:)

Silke Ledlow said...

Theresa, this card is so clever and beautiful! I love how you used this set! Thanks for joining in the fun!

ChristineCreations said...

So nice to see this beautiful heart used again! Lovely design Theresa! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes

Katie Sims said...

Wow Theresa! I love your combination of dies to make this wonderful card shape....perfect for our challenge! So very creative! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)