Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Happy Flower

 I am always looking for a new way to use supplies and I decided to use a doily die as a single large flower using pattern paper for my design.  Because of the size of the "flower" I made the card size 5" by 7".  Looked too crowded on a smaller size.  The die is Cheery Lynn's French Pastry Doily and I also used her Fanciful Flourish die, my very favorite die.  The card base is Bazzill light green textured cardstock, pattern paper is a scrap of K&Co, and dark green is GKD CS.  Used Cuttlebug EF Windowpane and Flourishes stamp with SU ink.   

I am entering this card for this special challenge:
 Cheery Lynn Designs is giving away an Ebosser (winner pays shipping).
To enter....
Create a project using at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die
Link back to their post
One entry per person
Contest ends on Wednesday, January 9th
Random winner will be announced January 10th

Why don't you try to win an Ebosser?  Check it out here.  Sounds like fun! 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a fun and clever way to use your doily die! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the New Years Celebration with Cheery Lynn Designs!!!

Best wishes to you and yours in 2014!