Friday, January 3, 2014

Cute Bear


Today is another cold and snowy day...perfect for crafting.  I made this card for the What If? Wednesday  sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built. I used a Bear Repeat Impressions Stamp for my focus image,  I stamped the Cute Bear with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics E35,37, and 51. After cutting with a Nesties circle die, I sponged the edge with distress ink and attached it to  a beaded circle die cut of red cardstock. I used GKD Brown cardstock for the card base and layered with a strip of Polka Dot Pattern Paper. I finished with a red wired  ribbon tied in a bow. The ribbon  was saved from a Christmas gift.
 
My day was starting fine until my computer died....would not turn on after suddenly shutting down.  My DH took it in to the Geek Squad who pronounced it DOA from a fried Motherboard probably due to old age.  I am so glad that I have Carbonite that saves all my file. Now I am shopping for a new computer.
  I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

No comments: