Thursday, January 9, 2014

Another Get In Shape Card

 Hello! The temp is beginning to warm up in Ohio.  It has reached 12 degrees as I post this. I made another card for Flourishes Timeless  Tuesday challenge FTTC253 to make a Shaped Card. I just had to use flowers on this one since this month's Flourishes release is Flowers For Jan.  I am also cutting the first stamp image that I cut with my NEW Cameo...oh, how simple is that!  Using a cut file from Flourishes, I cut the outline of a stamp from Zinnias and then stamped the image directly on to the cutout.  Hint: It is best to stamp the image before removing from the Cameo mat which holds the CS while stamping.  I cut several and stamped at the same time.
I colored the image with Copics Y02,17, 23, 38, G21, 40. I created the card base with White CS and layers of Yellow and Green CS's all cut with Spellbinders Scallop Oval Dies.  I added a green satin loop ribbon and a sentiment from Zinnias stamped in Memento Potter's Clay ink and cut with SB Label 4.

Other challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge: Challenge is A few of Cat's Favorite Things...use at least 3 items from her list. I used Ribbon, Die Cuts, Layering of an image, and Copic coloring of an image

 This is a new challenge that I read about on Patti J's Blog. Thanks for letting us know, Patti.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Another fabulous shaped card this week Theresa! I love the colours and texture here! Thanks for joining us this week for our shaped card challenge at Flourishes!

TLady said...

LOVELY!!!! :)

Olga said...

Absolutley gorgoeus! Love the colors!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Another beauty Theresa!

Lee said...

Just beautiful flowers and you are so ready for Spring! LOL Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mod Squad!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card. Love the green and yellows...reminds me of spring indeed!

ChristineCreations said...

It’s so pretty Theresa! Love the cheerful colours!

catdidit said...

LOVE the Springy creation! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge!

Cheryl said...

Oh, how pretty! I love the multiple layers and your coloring on the image. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!