Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Box of Chocolates

 I am thinking of Valentine's Day which inspired this card made with a sketch from Sweet Sunday Challenge.  I stamped the Candy Box from Flourishes Love Sweet Love set. I fussy cut and colored with Copics E27,44,55, RV 11,21,23,Y 28,G82 and Atyou Spica Gold. Added some glossy Accents to the flowers on box.
I used Pink CS from stash for the card base and scraps for the layers.  The Polka Dot Pattern is from MME.  Embossing: Used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots on the pattern, Fiskars Texture Plate Hearts on the pink, and Cuttlebug EF With Love border on the gold.
As an afterthought, I added the hearts and ribbon laying on my desk that were leftovers from other projects.
Challenges:
Sweet Sunday: Sketch 201 Shown on left
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
The temperature is back in the 30's today. At least we had one day yesterday without freezing cold.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

No comments: