Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter is Here


 
Winter is definitely here!   I have been busy making calendars, creating a photo book of quilts made by my Mother, making cards, and decorating for Christmas.  I also spent some time spending a $100 GC that I won from Joan's Gardens...how fun was that!  I thought today would be a good day to post a snowy scene.  This is a card that I made with Heartfelt Creations Christmas Collections using one of the panels and adding an oval frame with nesties die, some embossing with CB Snowflakes EF, and some sparkle with Clearstar pen and Stickles.  I used a navy card base. Sentiment is from Annabelle Stamps.
 
Challenge:
The Glory of Christmas: Theme is Snow.
 
 
Hope you are staying warm! I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Lin said...

Really lovely, Theresa! A beautiful scene! Big congrats on that special win - have a ball choosing your goodies! Wishing you also a very Merry Christmas!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous Winter card, Theresa! Congrats on your win!

Patti P. said...

How gorgeous Theresa, love those panels form HFC this year and your added touches make it even more beautiful. Congrats on your win, thought that was you when I saw it on her blog.
hugs....

joy said...

What a pretty scene, Theresa! I love this card. Congrats on winning at Joan's Garden - WooHoo! It is fun to go shopping for free isn't it?

Merry Christmas to you!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Gorgeous card! Love that paper collection! And super congrats on your win at Joan's ....now that's a nice early Christmas present (-:

Olga said...

you have really been making some gorogeus cards, love this one! Congrats on your win!

Hazel said...

Very elegant, lovely card - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 22: snow, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Helen said...

Beautiful - a very elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

Helen (GDT) x