Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snowflakes are Falling

 
Second Post today! This card was inspired by a challenge to use Vellum and Snow.  It turned out to be a Clean and Simple card.  I began by cutting out some snowflakes in Blue Vellum with a Sizzix die and then embossed each snowflake.  I then scored some lines and embossed white cardstock with Snowflakes using a Darice EF  ....this became the card base.  I simply attached the snowflakes with glue dots and added a strip of Blue Cardstock that I stamped with a Flourishes Stamp "Let It Snow" with Versamark and heat embossed with White EP. All done!
Challenges:
Timeless Tuesday #251: Use Vellum






I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Greta said...

This is just beautiful! Love the blue vellum snowflakes on the embossed background! So glad you played along in my vellum challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!