Monday, December 30, 2013

I Got A Cameo From Santa

Hello! Sorry I have not been posting much lately. I have been too busy creating to stop and post on my blog.  I guess I was a good girl this year because Santa brought me a Silhouette Cameo with a lot of extras this Christmas.   And what fun it is to play and learn with the Cameo....I had no idea how easy it is to use and all the many things that it can do.  I love that you can store files to use on the computer and not have to have storage area for them like Cricut cartridges.  I hope to show you some of my projects over the next few days.  Take a look at this:



  I made this lace cube box with a tent top using one piece of cardstock and a Silhouette file and the Cameo.  I placed a battery tea light inside ...left top open so I can turn light on and then tie close with a ribbon.  I will be back again today with another post of some cards that I have made for challenges.

I hope everyone enjoyed Christmas with your family and friends. What new Crafting items did you receive? I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Patti J said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see more. I'm so jealous! We did not exchange gifts this year. Our son sent me an electronic pedometer - other than that, DH and I exchanged cards. Enjoy!!!

Patti P. said...

You lucky girl, you will love this so very much, I do mine. And you will be amazed with all of the things you can do with it, I love using the software to manipulate all of my digital images also.
I ordered some supplies during the 40% off sale(Blades,mat,magnet paper and such) and can't wait to try them.
Have you signed up for a subscription (on sale now)?
Hugs...Happy New Year!!!!