Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheery Lynn Challenge

This week  the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs is the theme of Thank You and to use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs Die.  On my card, I have used Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die, Butterfly and Angel Wings Small #2 dies, and some dies from Build a Flower #1 and #2.  I used the negative from a flourish die cut from White Cardstock that I layered over green cardstock which is the also the card base.  I cut the butterfly from yellow cardstock and used a coral cardstock for the angel wings. The flowers were made with 3 different dies and attached with foam dots to the stem. I used a yellow pattern paper from My Mind's Eye (hard to see)  for the flowers.  I cut the word Thanks with a Silhouette file using my new Cameo. The white  layer was embossed with Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots. 
 
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Such a pretty card! I enjoy seeing you using the cute butterfly.....thank you so much for playing with us this week at Cheery Lynn Desings and good luck xxx Amy

Sandy Hulsart said...

Love how you used the negative from the Fanciful Flourish, it makes a very bright and happy card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.