Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Vintage Santa Tags



 Hello!  I have been making more tags and again used images from Magic Moonlight.  These Vintage Santas were from a collage that I downloaded for free.  I used a Flourishes Holly stamp to create a background of gold embossing on GKD red CS.  I layered this on to tags cut in GKD green CS and attached the Santa images edged with Sharpie Gold Paint Pen.  Embellished each of the tags with ribbons, bows and other items from my stash. Love the images of  Santa.
Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Make vintage tags or boxes.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful tags, Theresa! Love the vintage Santas!

Sherry Hickey said...

Very nice vintage Santas and beautiful tags! Thanks for joining in the "Tags or Boxes" challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow!