Sunday, November 10, 2013

Vintage Christmas Ornament

Welcome! I hope you are enjoying a great weekend.  I was amazed how quickly that I made this card using a digital image, sentiment and paper all from Doodle Pantry Vintage Ornament Collection.  I printed the already colored ornament along with the sentiment on white cardstock and trimmed to fit on a mat of the coordinating digi paper. I embossed it with Cuttlebug EF Argyle. There are several different ornament designs to choose.  I attached this to a green cardstock base. I added a little sparkle to the gold on the ornament with a metallic Jelli-pen and embellished with a metallic bow with matching colors. I love the way this turned out in just a few minutes.  This will be a great card to  produce in quantity.
I am entering this card in the monthly challenge at Doodle Pantry Blog Digital Challenge #40 with the theme any digi goes 
Other Challenges:
 Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge 83 with the theme Christmas/ Winter Holiday with Ribbon.
Simon Says Wenesday Challenge: Keep it Clean and Simple
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

10 comments:

joy said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I have never made a card with a digital image on it.

Lola said...

I agree at how user friendly the Doodle Pantry sets are! Your card is so lovely and I love all your additions to make it your own. Thanks for featuring a Doodle Pantry image and for sharing with us in this month's challenge!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful CAS Christmas card, love that bauble.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow this is stunning Theresa! Love the elegance and Victorian feel to this beautiful creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Doodle Pantry challenge # 40. Hope to have you come play again soon. Hugs.

L.Wilson said...

Simply beautiful! The embossing over the top panel really adds so much vintage appeal. Thanks for entering the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 40 and for using a Doodle Pantry illustration.

Cherry's Jubilee said...

lovely card

Dawn Frost said...

Very nice Theresa, beautiful embossing and bow! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #40!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love your design showcasing this wonderful vintage image. Thanks so much for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #40.

Lorianna said...


What a cute card!!! LOVE that ribbon. Thanks so much for participating in our Doodle Pantry Challenge #40!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
Hugs
Lorianna DPDT