Sunday, November 17, 2013

Too Much Fun


Today I have another fun card made with a Doodle Pantry Digi image and sentiment from the Snowman Pile-up Set that I recently received for playing in their current challenge.  I used a sketch from Sweet Sunday's Challenge to create my card.  I printed the colored digi image of the Snowmen  and cut out with a SB circle die.  I used a yellow card base with a mat of DCWV Striped paper----this really picked up colors in the image... and then a mat of glossy blue CS embossed with Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes. I love how the blue really made the image pop. I added some Frosted Lace and Crystal stickles to the image and did doodles around the edge with a blue gell pen. Added a yellow grosgrain ribbon and printed sentiment from the same digi set. I was pleased with how the colors fit together and the sparkle of the stickles. But do you think these snowmen might have mixed some moonshine in with their snow cones?  They look like they are having way too much fun.
Challenges:
Craft Your Passion: Theme is add some doodling. I'm not a good doodler but I gave it my best try.
Sweet Sunday : Sketch #197
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

CraftYourPassion said...

Just love the colours on this great card.The glossy card adds an extra special touch and your lovely doodling draws the eye to the image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

This is so cute! It would be a perfect card for a little boy.

Patti P. said...

Theresa, I don't know about the moonshine, maybe they are just like me, uncoordinated,lol.
Love the stickles and the doodles, what a great addition.
Thanks so much for posting the OWH card too, DP's total raised for them is growing and what a great cause.
Rain, fog and over cast here all weekend, but unlike you I didn't get much accomplished in my stamp room
hugs....

Olga said...

great card, love that image!!!