Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Snow Season is Here

 
The first snow of the season fell yesterday and covered the ground and trees with winter white.  I spent some time  inside making some challenge cards.  For this one I used a Heartfelt Creations Sweet Memories stamp on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirl.  I like the way the swirls in the embossing  compliment the sentiment.  I used a corner punch on 2 corners and wrapped the top layer with some old black and white check ribbon.  I attached to a mat of black and to a card base of white.
 
Challenges to enter:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Black and White
CAS-ual Friday CFC119: Use dry or heat embossing on a clean and simple card.
Shopping Our Stash #127: Use something already on your desk. The stamp was on my desk as well as the papers used.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

You Rock girl, this is gorgeous!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

so clean and beautiful! such a pretty card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

I love the simplicity of this card! The embossing does compliment the sentiment very well! You had lovely things on your table all ready to join us at Shopping Our Stash this week!
Blessings,
Michelle