Monday, November 4, 2013

One More Christmas Card

I have another card for Joan's Gardens Challenge to use gold and white, an embossing folder, pearls and a product sold at Joan's Gardens.  I started with card base of white CS to which I attached a mat of gold metallic CS. I layered this with white CS embossed with Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes. I cut 2 snowflakes with Cheery Lynn Die Snowflakes 3 -one in white and one in gold. I layered these together with glue dots and a cut ring of gold and a pearl.  I added a sentiment that I cut from Heartfelt Creations Christmas Card Collection pad that I purchased from Joan's Gardens. Added a gold edge and pearls to the sentiment to finish.  Cheery Lynn dies are also availble at Joan's.

Challenge links:
Joan's Gardens: Details above and at  www.atjoansgardens.com
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Theme for November is Winter Wonderland.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything goes

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Very elegant card. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November and also for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

Joan Fricker said...

Another beautiful card Theresa. I love it. So simple, but so beautiful. Great job.
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mrs A. said...

Most effective. I love the layered snowflake. A simple idea made to look a million dollars. Thank you for joining in at crafty Hazelnuts extra this month. Hugs Mrs a. (GDT)