Friday, November 15, 2013

One Layer Cards with Thanks

 I did not plan another post today but the deadline for the Less Is More Week 145 challenge is approaching  and I did want to do a couple of entries for their One Layer Thank You card challenge.
For the first card, I simply used 2 embossing folders, one a floral border and one a small Thanks EF.   I embossed the 2 on White Cardstock and then highlighted  the raised areas with Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, and Peanut brittle inks.  The EF's were Sizzix for the text and Cuttlebug for the Border.

 
I used a Sizzix EF for this second one layer card by embossing the front of the card of Green Cor'dinations Paper and then sanding to reveal the embossing. Easy Peasy!

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

Another gorgeous card!!!!

Chrissie said...

Super embossing Theresa!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

joy said...

These are very nice one layer cards, Theresa! I love the first one; so sweet.