Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lots of Gold

 I am back with a second post today.  Sorry, my photo does not show this card too well.  I made this for Annabelle Stamps November challenge with the theme of "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".  I used stamp sets Stamped for Christmas and Decorated Christmas from Annabelle Stamps as well as her dies for the ornament and border.  Cardstocks used were Gold Metallic and Red from GKD. Versamark and Ranger Gold EP were used for the sentiment and Red EP was used on the ornament.  I finished with a shiny metallic ribbon and bow.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

joy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the gold for Christmas cards.

Patti J said...

Very pretty - that gold makes such a statement for the holidays!

Sharon said...

What a beautiful Christmas card Theresa. Just love this, very traditional look. hugs Sharon

lostinpaper said...

Such an elegant design Theresa, I really need to get my dies out again... thanks for the inspiration and for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Andrea said...

This is stunning in gold Theresa, I love it!
TFS with us :)
Andrea

Sue W said...

Gorgeous use of both stamps and dies Therese! so good to see one of your cards in the challenge mix this month....Good Luck.

Marcia said...

Such a great use of Annabelle products, I love your colours, gold is always a winner at Christmas time for me. TFS.