Thursday, November 7, 2013

Is Glitter Clean?


Welcome! I have a question  today.  Is a card made with glitter ok to enter in a challenge to make a CAS card because I think working with glitter is very messy not clean at all.  At least for me, I get glitter on everything and every where.  I began this card by covering a piece of Glossy Blue cardstock with scor-tape and cut with a scalloped heart die. After exposing the sticky side, I sprinkled with Crystal glitter and attached to a larger heart of the Glossy Blue CS. I attached the layered heart to a card base of textured Black CS and added the cut out with the sentiment that was heat embossed in silver EP.
Supplies:
Stamp: Flourishes
Ink: Versamark
EP: Zing Silver
Papers: Black and Blue all from stash
Dies: Spellbinders
Glitter: Crystal from Stampendous...takes on the color of whatever you use it on.
 
Challenges:
Less Is More: CAS with dark background with a splash of colour(s
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Keep it Clean and Simple
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Theresa! I love the glittery heart against the clean layout. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Patti P. said...

How pretty, love it against the black background. I always have glitter all over me, no way around it I think.
hugs...

Heather said...

A stunning card Theresa, a fabulous colour scheme and your glittering heart is gorgeous!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Chrissie said...

Many apologies for my extremely late visit.
I was at a craft show on Friday and singing in a choral concert on Saturday!
This is terrific!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jo Rice said...

Stunning card Theresa and perfect for our challenge.
Thank you for joining in with the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog...good luck...Jo. X