Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Butterfly Card

Hello! I am here to make a very quick post for a challenge at Flutter By Wednesday which is almost closed and 2 more challenges.  I have been trying to use products that I have never used...why have them and not use them?  The Butterfly was cut in Yellow CS with a never used Cheery Lynn Lace Flourish Butterfly Die.  For this CAS card I used a 6" card base of orange CS with a simple srtip of a striped Pattern Paper and embossed the unknown sentiment with Ranger Embossing Pearl Gold Powder.  Then I attached the center of the butterfly to the card.
Challenges:
Flutter By Wednesdays: Open with use of a butterfly or fairy.
Simon Says: Thanks/Thanksgiving.
Less is More: Use designer paper in a CAS way

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

What a pretty card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"