Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Penguins


Today I am sharing a card made for a few challenges.  In searching for a Penguin image I came across this image that I had saved from PC Crafters a couple years ago and thought what a fun card this would be.  Sorry the photo is a bit dark.  I printed the image and stamped the sentiment with black ink and snowflakes with blue ink.  I added Frosted Lace and Crystal stickles to the snowflakes and image for sparkle.  I attached to a black mat and a card base of blue cs.
Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown: #174 Snowbirds
Clear It out Challenge: Theme-Anything Goes; Stash-Use snowflakes on your card
 
Supplies:
Stamps:Flourishes Snowflakes, MFP Sentiment 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky
Papers: SU Brillant Blue, GKD Ivory, Black from Stash
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is adorable! Absolutely love it!

Margaret said...

So cute. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Laura W said...

Teehee, your card made me giggle. How fun is that image? Love it!! Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog.

Katherine Clayton said...

This is so sterling'scute! It brought a smile to my face. :) Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge for our "anything goes" challenge with a snowflake as the stash item. Hope to see you join us again soon. (and Good Luck!!!)

Kathy CIO DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com