Thursday, November 14, 2013

Grab a Cup for Flourishes Challenge

 
 


 
 I grabbed a cup of coffee this morning and made this card to enter the Flourishes FLLCNOV13 Grab a Cup Challenge to be inspired by this fantastic photo (shown above) as we create something equally warm and inviting.   I chose to be inspired by the colors in the photo and used Flourishes Warm Winter Wishes stamp set. (I used this because I do not have any Flourishes stamps with cups or coffee- but maybe I'll win one?).   My card may not be that warm featuring a snow man but his winter wishes might warm you up.
Supplies:
Flourishes Warm Winter Wishes
Ink: Memento Gray Flannel and Summer Sky
White, Blue, Brown, Dark Chocolate Cardstocks  all from Stash
Assorted Markers, Copics, Pencils
Spellbinders Oval and Blossom Dies
EK Corner Punch
Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes
Frosted Lace Stickles

5 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I love snowmen, and yours is adorable with his sweet blue and chocolate scarf! Love the texture too!! So glad you joined our Flourishes "Grab a Cup" challenge!

ChristineCreations said...

This is SO sweet Theresa! I love this snowman! A wonderful wintery cozy design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes this month!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So cute, one of my favorite snowmen! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Grab A Cup Challenge this week.

Silke Ledlow said...

Yeah...there is my favorite snowman :) !!! Of course I love this card!!! Thank you for playing the inspiration challenge with us...hugs ~S~

Heather Jensen said...

Your snowman is darling! Thanks for play with Flourishes. :)