Friday, November 1, 2013

Glitter and More Glitter with Heart

Welcome!  You might need to put on sunglasses before viewing.  For those who have visited lately, you may know that I have making cards for the SCS Hope That You Can Cling To campaign that has been running since October 1st and ended with the last challenge posted October 31.  I have almost completed all the challenges ---2 cards remaining to make.  Today I am sharing 2 more of the cards. The first one is for Holly's challenge Sparkling Season...to make a holiday card using glitter.   I am not really a glitter kind of gal but believe my Card for Valentine really shouts with Sparkle.
Supplies for #1:
Stamp: Repeat Impressions Bear and Verve Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,  Gold Ink for sponging background of image,Versamark, Copics
Gold EP, Gold Jelli-Pen, Pink Glaze Pen
EF: Darice Chevron
Die: Nesties
Papers: Heidi Grace Glitter Paper, GKD Gold Metallic CS, Ivory CS

The second card shown  is for Lynn's challenge - I *Heart* You - to create a heart shaped card or a card that contains hearts. Since I was now in a glittery frame of mind, I used the same glitter paper to create scalloped hearts for this card and edged them with gold.
Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes Garden Fairies Set
Ink: Memento Morocco, Sharpie Gold Paint Pen
Papers: Heidi Grace Glitter Paper, Coral/Pink CS (Card base), Sand CS
Dies: Nesties Scallop Hearts
EF:Fiskars Texture Plate Hearts


Challenges to enter:
Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes
Paper Pretties: Bold is the new Black. The brighter the better.
Crafty Catz: Paper Piecing-Bear's jacket and hat are paper pieced
If you would like to see other cards that I have made for CSC HYCCT, check my  SCS Gallery.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa


5 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

What a great bear. I love the paper piecing.,A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Olga said...

fantastic!!

rachel said...

super creations - brilliant work! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week and good luck! Hugs Rachel x

Linda said...

Lovely paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week and hope you'll swing by for the next challenge :) xx

carol said...

oo fab PP and lovely card, thanks for joining in with our Paper piercing challenge, play again soon, x carol
Crafty Catz DT