Sunday, November 3, 2013

Enjoy Sweet Moments

Morning!  I am happy to report that I have finished all 36 challenges for SCS Hope That You Can Cling To campaign and in all I will have mailed 40 cards to UT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
Now I am turning my attention to other challenges and Christmas Cards. This clean and simple card was made for Joan's Gardens Challenge to use gold and white, an embossing folder, pearls and a product sold at Joan's Gardens.  My card was simply made with a white CS card base, layered with an embossed metallic gold CS mat, white satin and organdy ribbon, and topped with  circles die cut of gold and white papers stamped with a sentiment.  The stamp by Heartfelt Creations Sweet Memories was purchased from Joan's Gardens.  I enhanced the sentiment with tiny pearls. I used Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls for embossing.

Challenges to enter:
Joan's Gardens: Details above and at www.atjoansgardens.com
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC119 use heat or dry embossing on a CAS card. I used both
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Bling it up. Pearls and shiny ribbon are my bling.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Goes for Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings: Christmas/ Winter holiday with ribbon
    Simon Says : Anything Goes
  
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW just beautiful Theresa! Love that swirly embossed background and your gold embossed sentiment is beautiful! Great job!
Hugs from OHIO!

Mrs. Swandog said...

So pretty! Love your layout!

Joan Fricker said...

Theresa, your card is very pretty and so elegant. Love the simplicity too.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Mrs A. said...

A beautiful classic card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Theresa, so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Deb said...

That gold is simply stunning! Wow! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!