Sunday, November 17, 2013

Elephants Have Big Hearts



Hope your weekend is going well. We are having a rainy Sunday here in Ohio which is good crafting weather.  I do not do many cards for kids but I recently acquired some digis from Doodle Pantry and am using the already colored  Elephant and Sentiment from With Heart Collection in this card for Digi Sketch Challenge to use Animals and their sketch if you wish.  This is my first  time to enter a card at Digi Sketch.  I pulled out colors from the image for paper colors. Fun and easy card.The Digis are part of  Doodle Pantry's release of 2 new products for a special OWH fundraiser!
Doodle Pantry will be donating about 70% of the profits of each sale of the BUNDLE from Nov 10 thru Nov 30.  Check it out if you would like to support Operations Write Home.
I will be sending this card in my next box sent to OWH.
Supplies:
Digis details above
Papers: White, Green, and Blue CS from stash: Pattern from GKD Pool Side Pad
EF: Cuttlebug Polka Dots and Border
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

No comments: