Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Black and White Again

 
Hello!  Today I have another card for Joan's Gardens challenge to use Black and White Only, use Christmas theme, use a Frame, and use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. See details at www.atjoansgardens.com.  From my first card made for this challenge, I had a negative in black leftover from cutting a Doily with Cheery Lynn's French Pastry die and decided to use it for another card. I cut the edge with a Martha Stewart border punch and attached this to  a white card base. To the center I placed an image from the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Collection that I cut with a SB Circle Die and layered with another circle cut with SB Lacey Circle Die.  The sentiment is from Flourishes and was heat embossed with white EP. I added some sparkle to the stars with Sakura Clear Star Pen. I like the frame that resulted in using the negative. Inside the card, I used a verse cut  from the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Collection. Shown below.
Vendors highlighted in red are sold at Joan's Gardens. 
 

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

Lovely card!!

Joan Fricker said...

Great card Theresa! I love how you used the negative with the frame. Great use of products.
Thanks so much for again joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com