Monday, November 4, 2013

Bird for the Holidays

This week Flutter By Wednesday has a challenge to use Any Winged Creature not just butterflies or faries.  I made this card featuring a winter bird using products from the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Card Collection.  I did some embossing using Cuttlebug EF Kassie Brocade and an embossing frame to  do partial embossing.  I used a slate blue card base from my supplies and glaze pens to highlight details on the image. I popped up the sentiment that I fussy cut.
I am also entering this in the Paper Players Challenge Wildlife #170.
 




I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Lin said...

Lovely, Theresa! Birds are favorites of so many of us, this will be well received! And your header's Japanese maple looks beautiful!

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

Nance Leedy said...

I love the soft and serene look of these colors and you've shaded the lovely bird just perfectly! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Oh how beautiful your creation is Theresa! So many beautiful layers and such soft colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!