Monday, November 11, 2013

Animal Magic

Back today for another quick post and Christmas card.  The theme for the challenge at Cute Card Thursday is Animal Magic.  I thought of this magical gathering of animals at the Nativity scene in this image from Heartfelt Creations Christmas Card Collection. I cut the panel from the set, added some velvet ribbon with gold edging, some glitter with a Clear-Star Pen and a rhinestone, and placed on a card base of glossy Oyster Pearl Cardstock from my stash. Adhered the sentiment from the same  collection with pop up dots. I enjoy all your comments.  I have finished about 40 cards made with this Heartfelt collection that I will be giving to my Mother for her to send to family and friends.  I will be posting more of them in the future.
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: Animal Magic
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: Christmas/ Winter Holiday and Ribbon.

Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

You did fantastic!!!! Don't ya just LOVE that paper!!

Bonnie said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love that nativity scene!

Jessie L. said...

This is gorgeous! I love the sepia tone on that beautiful nativity! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hope to see you at the next challenge!

Jenn Cochran said...

Very pretty.

Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Jenn
DT

heidy said...

Tis is gorgeous Teresa!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy