Friday, October 11, 2013

White Christmas

Welcome!  I seem to be all over the place with the type of cards that I am posting. Today I am back with another Christmas card that I created for the challenge at Less is More with a theme of White Christmas using a color challenge of White on White.  I used a GKD white Cardstock for the card base and embossed a white glossy cardstock with Darice EF Christmas Tree. I attached this to the base after trimming to the correct size and added Annabelle Stamps Pearls of various sizes to the tree and a satin Bow to finish.  My Christmas greetings are on the inside of the card to keep my design very clean and simple. This will be a great card to make in quantity.
Thanks for stopping by.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Selma said...

Theresa this is gorgeous. I love the simplicity yet elegant look. I'm going to have to get this folder.

Olga said...

Down right gorgeous, I love white cards!

Carla S. said...

This is simply elegant, Theresa! Love all the white!

Patti P. said...

so lovely, one of my very favorite white on white cards ever. You are so right, what a great mass produce card.hugs....

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"