Friday, October 25, 2013

Vintage Flowers

Welcome ! Today I am sharing a vintage card that I made for Cheery Lynn's Challenge 103 to create  a Vintage card using at least one of her dies.  For my image I chose a Vintage image of Lilies that I have on file from House Across the Bay. I aged the image with Distress Inks Crushed Olive, Tea Dye and Antique Linen. I cut a frame from a coral CS with the Cathedral Lace Frame die and removed the center design to frame the image. I also distressed the frame with Tea Dye Ink to soften and age the color of the frame.  I assembled the card with an Olive Green textured card base, the image, and frame and added Olive Branches (Cheery Lynn die) and a Butterfly (Small Butterfly Cheery Lynn die).  The sentiment from MFP was stamped in Memento Rhubarb Stalk. Papers all from my supplies. 
I will be adding this to SCS Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Sending Flowers.
Other Challenge:
Flutter By Wednesday: Make card with no orange or black.  My colors are red, peachy coral, and green
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is so beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Amy Voorthuis said...

Wow this is such a pretty card!
AWESOME use of the Cheery Lynn Design dies! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs hugs Amy ;-)

Sandy Hulsart said...

Goodness, this is so elegant and pretty. Excellent combination of dies and colors. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Debbie's Time Out said...

Theresa What a striking vintage card and the cathedral lace frame is the perfect background for the lilies. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Challenge. Best of Luck

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Theresa..love the vintage design and fabulous lace frame...very pretty.
Thanks for joining in with us Flutter By Wednesdays..

luv CHRISSYxx