Monday, October 14, 2013

Two Different Cards with the Same Stamps


Hello!  Using reinkers and a pad of paper towels, I created these 2 cards by squirting 3 colors of ink on to the pad and then using that to stamp my leaves at different angles. I used textured Green CS as the card base and a mat of Copper Metallic CS beneath the image stamped on Ivory CS. These are both for this month's Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To campaign to support Breast Cancer Awareness. The top card is for Lori's Challenge Peaceful Leaves (HYCCT1307) to use a leaf or leaves on your card. You may use a single leaf, as a background, the leaves on a tree, in a flower bouquet or anything you can think of! Read more about her challenge here. I love the colorful falling leaves at this time of the year and let that inspire this card as well as the second one.  The bottom card is for Rebecca's Challenge The Strength of Steel (HYCCT1309). To celebrate that strength, show off your metal.  I used copper metal dragonfly brads and copper metallic cardstock for my show of metal. Read more about this challenge here.
Supplies:
Stamps: GKD A Year of Leaves and Signs of Autumn
Ink: SU Reinkers More Mustard, Ruby Red, and Old Olive, Memento Potter's Clay
Papers: GKD Ivory CS,  Green CS from stash, DCWV Copper Metallic CS
Brads from Stash

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Olga said...

Fantastic idea!!!! Gotta try it, I love both your cards!