Monday, October 14, 2013

Peace and Quiet

Welcome!  Today I have a CASE card ...I have made this card similar to another one  that I made last year using the same Pattern Paper and similar colors.  I recreated this card for another challenge for this month's Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To campaign to support Breast Cancer Awareness.  The challenge is from Ardyth and is to make a card that's full of Peace & Quiet with no words on the front.  Read more here.  (HYCCT1311) When I read this challenge, I thought of the card that I made with the Kingfisher stamp which I used with the word Serenity because it looked so peaceful and quiet...perfect for Ardyth's challenge.
Supplies:
Stamp: La Blanche "Kingfisher"
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Summer Sky
Copics: Too much in a hurry to list
Pens: White Gel , Black Glaze, Gray Pencil
Papers: White and Black CS from stash, GKD Fresh Asparagus CS, Graphics 45 Pattern from "Once Upon a Springtime"
Ribbon from Stash

Other Challenges:
Simon Says: Use a rubber or a clear stamp.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Heather said...

A fabulous card Theresa, a lovely design and colour schene. Your papers are just gorgeous and what a beautiful image!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx