Sunday, October 27, 2013

Listen With Your Heart


Today I am posting a card that I made with the Tuesday Morning Sketch and a Bear Stamp that I bought at a garage sale a long while ago but never used. I did some paper piecing and Copic coloring on the image. I chose some very bright colors to make this a very cheerful card.  I will be entering this at SCS for the Hope That You Can Cling To Challenge  A Listening Ear.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: DCC1023 Paper Piecing

Supplies:
Stamp: Rubber Stampede Bearly "I Love You"
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: did not list
Papers: GKD Jelly Bean Green, White, Pattern from Kathy Davis Ambrosia Pad
Nesties Circle Dies
Cuttlebug EF Polka dots

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so sweet, Theresa! Love that image!

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! The bright green is so cheery and that is a sweet image!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so sweet! What a nice find at a garage sale. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.