Saturday, October 26, 2013

Life Is A Fairy Tale

This week's challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #243 is to do some fussy cutting on an element on a card. Since I do not own a Silhouette Cameo. I do a lot of fussy cutting with my trusty scissors. I selected to stamp a Fairy from Flourishes Garden Fairies set and cut it out after coloring with Copics. I also sponged the background in blue. I popped the image up on a Lacey Doily that I also sponged in blue. The card base is pink CS embossed with Cuttlebug EF. I added a blue satin and organza ribbon with silver threads...does not show up very well in the photo. I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set with SU Regal Rose ink on a die cut in blue CS. This card will also be entered at SCS Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Impossible Things Happen to make a card inspired by a fairy tale.

Other Challenge:
Craft Your Passion: Think Pink 
Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes Garden Fairies
Ink: Memento Summer Sky, SU Regal Rose
Copics and Sakura Clear Star Pen
Die: SB Fancy Tag
EF: Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade
Doily, Ribbon and Rhinestones from Stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

craftybunny said...

This is so pretty.The doily enhances the fairy beautifully.Love the sentiment,it's so sweet.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Angel said...

Love the doily behind this sweet image! Such a darling card! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!