Thursday, October 24, 2013

Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear

As you may know, I am very fond of Teddy Bears and always have fun with my teddy stamps. Remember the lyrics to an Elvis song-              "Baby let me be,
Your lovin teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck,
And lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear."                                                       I made this card for another SCS Hope You Can Cling To challenge to be inspired in some way by Elvis and turn it into a card. Read more here. I had this great bear digi from Becky Muir of Beccy's Place in my files and used it to create a card with a sequin heart and border ...rememeber all those sequin costumes worn by Elvis. I am also entering this in Beccy's Place October Challenge to make a card using one of her digis. Thanks to my friend Patti  for letting us know about that challenge.
 
Supplies:
Stamp: Beccy's Place Bear with a Heart, Flourishes Sentiment
Ink: Memento Lilac Posies, Versamark
Copics: E34,35,37,50, N0
Glaze Pen: Black
White EP
Paper: White CS, DCWV Pink CS
Dies: SB Oval and Scalloped Oval
EF: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Sequins from Stash
 
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Well done on your card Theresa, I love the way you coloured the little teddy.
Cheers,
Beccy