Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kisssing With Stamps

Today, I have been playing with a new technique-Kissing-using a solid stamp and "kissing" that one with another stamp to give texture.  (Not the same fun as kissing my DH.) I did 2 cards since I was learning to do this technique.  I used solid stamps from GKD and some of her pattern paper to coordinate with my colors.   I am making these cards for SCS Hope That You Can Cling To challenge Kindness Is Showing Support-use KISS technique and Stamp TV Mix it up Monday Challenge STV13MON42 which is also to use the Kiss. 
Supplies used:
Stamps: GKD Stippled Nature for the butterfly, flower,stem, mini flower, sentiments: Signs of Autumn for Leaves: Tropical Flowers for the blossom cluster
Inks: Memento Angel Pink, Rose Bud,  New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe, Tangelo
Papers: White CS, GKD Petal Wings 6x6 pad
EF: Darice Floral Frenzy

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

No comments: