Sunday, October 13, 2013

Inspiring Words

I am continuing to make cards for this month's Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To campaign to support Breast Cancer Awareness.   I hope to complete all the challenges which means that I would have about 30 cards to mail to the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX. Wish me success in my quest. Angela's challenge is Words to Inspire You. I have chosen  stamps from Verve to feature on my card.  Read more here.
Supplies:
Stamps: Verve- Fabulous You
Inks: Versa Magic Hint of Pesto, SU Rose , Distress Ink Spun Sugar
Papers: Olive Green CS from stash, GKD Ivory CS, Paper Adventures Ivory Floral Pattern(One I have hoarded)
EF: Darice Flower Frenzy

I am keeping my words few so to make this a quick post.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment: